Certified Ethical Hacker Training program is at the pinnacle of the most desired Information Security training program that anyone in the Information Security domain would ever wanted to learn. CEH v9 training is an Accredited Training Program provides ethical hacking tools and techniques implemented by hackers and Information Security pros in the same manner to break in any organization.
CEH v9 Training immerses you in the techniques that make you acquire Hacker’s mindset to enable you to defend against future probable attacks. In CEH v9 Training and Certification program from Mercury Solutions you get to scan, test, hack and secure your own given systems. Upon completion of CEH v9 training course, you are well-equipped with the five phases of ethical hacking and learn to approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time.
Covers 270 Attack Technologies commonly used by hackers, 18 most current security Domains.
Designed over 140 Labs by security experts with real-time scenarios in the training course.
Access over 2200 commonly used Hacking Tools.
1685 specially designed Slides to help you understand complex security concepts.
You gain mastery over ethical hacking methodology which is used in Penetration Testing situation.
CEHv9 Exam : Certified Ethical Hacker – CEH v9 – 312-50
Basic Knowledge of Server and Network Components
1. Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident
management process, and penetration testing
2. Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and
3. Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
4. Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
5. System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis
attacks, and covering tracks
6. Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan
7. Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware
analysis procedure, and countermeasures
8. Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing engineering countermeasures
9. Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social
10. DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and
11. Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
12. Different types of web server attacks, attack methodology, and
13. Different types of web application attacks, web application
hacking methodology, and countermeasures
14. SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
15. Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless
hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
16. Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking
iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines,
17. Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and
18. Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security
techniques and tools
19. Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure
(PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
20. Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability
assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
With the increase in global demands of the information security professionals, CEH v9 training and certification is beneficial for the professionals to get the skills required by the hiring managers.
Industry is seriously facing critical shortage of required Information Security skill professionals (as per Washington post); in such a scenario CEH v9 training and certification program provides in-depth knowledge, hands-on experience of network security via the interactive and lab intensive environment to the professionals.
There is a dearth of skilled professionals in both Private and Government sectors (“around 4.7L cyber security professionals needed by 2015” – Economic Times), with CEH v9 certificationcandidates get acquainted and habitual with the latest hacking technologies making them job ready.
With the new iLabs, significant exposure to the real-life hacking techniques is given to the participants, besides getting knowledge from industry experienced and leading experts.
Information security professionals are in tremendous demands in various sectors, like -military establishments, government organizations, banks, private firms, financial institutions, etc.
Training Fee : 15,000 (For training)
Exam Fee : 500$ (approx 33,900)
Duration : 45 days
Free 3 Demo Class (6-8 hrs)
Training Provide by Experience Trainer
Cover complete Syllabus
Cover all Labs
Provide Study Materials in Soft Copy / Hard Copy / Video e.t.c