Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification program is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
CCNP Security also known as professional level certification in Network Security discipline. This certification is basically meant for aspirants seeking career in field of network security of using vendor specific devices like ASA firewalls, Switches and IPS Systems. This certification basically deals with making individuals well equipped with skillset required while handling complex security issues incurring in enterprise networks.
Also known as the new age CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional) certification, CCNP Security offered by CNS trains aspirants on knowledge and skills necessary while testifying, deploying, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Cisco devices used for providing out and out network security.
- CCNP Security Overview
- CCNP Security Course Outline
- Available training Mode
- Fee and Duration
Required Exam(s) :-
300-208 SISAS : Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)
300-206 SENSS : Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
300-209 SIMOS : Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
300-207 SITCS v1.0 : Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
Last day to test: December 31, 2016
300-210 SITCS v1.5 Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
1. Implementing TACACS+ and RADIUS and wired/wireless 802.1X ISE authentication/authorization policies, ISE endpoint identity configuration and Verify MAB Operation).
2. Implement Firewall (ASA or IOS) including ACLS, static/dynamic NAT/PAT, and object groups. Threat detection features and implement botnet traffic filtering. Describe and implement ASA security contexts, Layer 2 Security, dynamic ARP inspection, storm control, common layer 2 attacks and mitigation, and MACSec and configuring DHCP snooping, port security and IP source verification.
3. Troubleshoot, monitor (firewalls using analysis of packet tracer, capture and syslog).
4. Understand Threat Defense Architectures (Design a Firewall Solution, High-availability, Basic concepts of security zoning, Transparent & Routed Modes, Security Contexts, and Layer 2 Security Solutions). Implement defenses against MAC, ARP, VLAN hopping, STP, and DHCP rogue attacks
5. Understand and implement secure communications using VPN on routers and firewalls. Implement and troubleshoot AnyConnect IKEv2 VPN and AnyConnect SSLVPN on ASA and routers. Implement and troubleshoot FlexVPN (hub-Spoke on both IPV4 & IPV6) using local AAA and on routers. Implement and troubleshoot IPsec (with IKEv1 and IKEv2 for both IPV4 & IPV6) and DMVPN (hub-Spoke and spoke-spoke on both IPV4 & IPV6). Implement and troubleshoot clientless SSLVPN on ASA and routers.
6. Design VPN solutions and identify VPN technology considerations based on functional requirements and configuration output, and Identify functional components of GETVPN, FlexVPN, DMVPN, and IPsec.
7. Understand Cisco WSA (features and functionality, implement data security, WSA identity and authentication with transparent User identification). Describe web usage control, decryption policies traffic redirection and capture methods.
8. Understand Cisco ESA (features and functionality) and describe traffic redirection and capture. Implement email encryption, anti-spam policies, virus outbreak filter, DLP policies, anti-malware, inbound and outbound mail policies and authentication.
9. Understand Network IPS and implement traffic redirection and capture methods, network IPS deployment modes, event actions & overrides/filters, anomaly detection, risk ratings, and device hardening per best practices. Describe signatures engines and configure device hardening best practices.
Classroom Training (Weekend/weekdays)
Live Virtual Classroom
1 - on -1 Training
Fly Me a trainer
Classroom Training Fee (weekend/weekdays) :50,000
Duration : 4 Month- 4.5 Month
Free 3 Demo Class (6-8 hrs)
Training Provide by Experience Trainer
Cover complete Syllabus
Cover all Labs
Provide Study Materials in Soft Copy / Hard Copy / Video e.t.c
100% Placement Guarantee