CCNA Security is a beginner level certification for aspirants seeking job opportunities in networking field (typically of Network Security Engineer/Specialist, Support Engineer, and Security Administrator). This certification prepares aspirants to carry out network related tasks such as creation of a secure network using Cisco Devices whilst being capable enough of installing, monitoring and configuring various network security devices including observing potential network security threats, taking apt measures for controlling them simultaneously.
CCNA Security Certification offered by CNS focuses of numerous aspects of network security such as Attacks, VPN’s, Firewalls, Cisco Router Switch Security, etc. This certification is the starting level for individuals starting their networking career and also serves as a prerequisite for other professional and expert level certifications like CCNP Security and CCIE Security.
CNS is a leading IT Training provider company offering worthy CCNA Security training services to students from all parts of the world. With our CCNA Security course training we not only aim at producing exceptional Security professionals but also intend to deliver training excellence through our latest training methodologies. We have highly experienced (5-14 yrs. Of experience) certified trainers for each and every course offered along with 24x7 lab facility and lab assistance.
- CCNA Security Exam Overview
- CCNA Security Course Outline
- Available Training Modes
- Fee and Duration
Exam Number : 210-260 IINS
Associated Certifications : CCNA Security
Duration : 90 minutes (50-60 questions)
Available Languages : English, Japanese
Exam Registration : Pearson VUE
1. Understand common security threats like Email-based and web-based attacks including mitigation methods for Worm, Virus, and Trojan horse attacks.
2. Implement security on Cisco routers secure router access using strong encrypted passwords, IOS login, enhancements, IPV6 security. Understand topics like multiple privilege levels, Role-based CLI and securing of control, data and management plane.
3. Implement (AAA) on router and switches and ASA. Further describe TACACS+ and RADIUS.
4. Describe standard, extended, and named IP IOS ACLs to filter packets and implement IP ACLS to mitigate the threats using Filter IP traffic, SNMP, DDoS attacks, IP ACLs to prevent IP spoofing, VACLs, etc.
5. Implement Secure Network Management using SSH, syslog, SNMP, NTP, SCP, CLI, CCP, and SSL.
6. Describe Layer 2 security using Cisco switches with the help of STP attacks, ARP spoofing, MAC spoofing, CAM overflows. Understand VLAN Security (Voice VLAN, PVLAN, VLAN hopping, and Native VLAN)
7. Understand Cisco Firewall Technologies like Proxy firewalls, Packet and stateful packet firewall. Describe types of NAT used in firewall technologies like Static, Dynamic, and PAT. Configure ASA using NAT, ACL, Default MPF, Cisco ASA sec Level.
8. Understand IPS technologies like Attack responses, Monitoring options, syslog, SDEE, Signature engines, Signatures, Network-based and Host-based.
9. Describe cryptography types (Symmetric, Asymmetric, HMAC, Message digest, and PKI) and VPN Technologies (IPsec, SSL, IKE, ESP, AH, Tunnel mode, and Transport mode).
10. Implement an IOS IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication implementation of SSL VPN using ASA device manager – Clientless and AnyConnect).
Classroom Training (Weekend/weekdays)
Live Virtual Classroom
1 - on -1 Training
Fly Me a trainer
Classroom Training Fee (weekend/weekdays) : 15,000
Duration : 40-45 days (90 hrs)
Boot-camp Duration: 2 week
Boot-camp Fee : 20,000
Free 3 Demo Class (6-8 hrs)
Training Provide by Experience Trainer
Cover complete Syllabus
Cover all Labs
Provide Study Materials in Soft Copy / Hard Copy / Video e.t.c